Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Things to Know V

I really like to eat honey on my chicken nuggets. If I can't have that, I settle for liberal amounts of barbecue sauce and ranch.

I grind my teeth. Specifically my back molars. The dentist has suggested I chew sugar free gum when I get the urge to mash.

Normally my ride to Wal-Mart and back in my own car is full of me having conversations between characters in my book. This time, it was creating this damn list.

I am going to have the sexiest calf muscles on my right leg because of the way I have to tap my brakes to get them to work.

Mom said if she has to put any more money in the car then I'm walking to my next education placement.

No idea what I ate, but my insides are ready to claw their way out a la Alien.

I cry every single time I watch Dead Poets Society, The Patriot, Star Trek (XI), Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, Ever After, The Lion King, and Iron Jawed Angels.

I have to share the wicker rocking chair that I sit in to use my computer with my cat.

Said cat purrs like she has a dilapidated V8 when she's next to me.

I almost went on my ass yet again trying to get in my car.

My father is downstairs grumbling and complaining that he has to fix yet another meal for the extended family.

I have a love of movies.

For as much as I love the people I'm related to, really, I do, it's not even January yet and I miss my college family.

Tomorrow, I believe, is New Year's Eve, and I am not only going to write resolutions, but I'm going to stick with them.

There's something really wonderful about saying, I'm going to spend the day in my glasses.

Writer's block just plain sucks.

I must find another split point in my novel if I want to send it to a certain publisher, otherwise my original point puts me about 40,000 words over the word count limit.

I'm almost done with composition book 10.

I told myself that I was hoping to be done in composition book 10 and we see how that turned out.

Not a big fan of scalloped potatoes. Really not. And that's on the dinner menu for tonight.

Really want it to snow. Lots of snow. Lots and lots and lots of snow.

No comments:

"The difference between life and the movies is that a script has to make sense, and life doesn't."

-Joseph L. Mankiewicz