Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another Look

I put Practical Magic in the DVD player, and then went to make a cup of tea and got suitably distracted by one of my floormates, who's in creative writing now. And she, knowing that I write as well even thought I'm a science geek, asked me to look it over. So, I did, which was time well-spent, even if I missed most of my movie that I've seen at least twenty times by now.

Anyway, now that I've put Ever After in while I wait for my parents to bring my car back up to me (Fred broke a break line last Tuesday, and had to go back to the mechanic who's always fixed him up - which, coincidentally, we've been invited to their Christmas party) and I had the thought that, the last time that I posted my Craft of Fiction story, the formatting had been absolutely awful. So, I took the time and looked at the Word document, made it HTML friendly, and then re-posted it. And just so you don't have to go digging through my archives, I'll make life easier and give you a link.

So, for an original work of fiction that helped me earn an A last semester, just follow this:

The Sunset Girl

No comments:

"The difference between life and the movies is that a script has to make sense, and life doesn't."

-Joseph L. Mankiewicz