Thursday, December 10, 2009

Things to Know III

I have almost absolutely no ambition right now. I think I keep staring at the screen in hopes that this paper will magically do itself. It reinforces the fact that I do not want to be stuck in a lab when I actually get a job out of college.

Where has all the frosting gone?

Rhapsody in Blue has been playing for almost 4 hours now. And I have no desire to turn it off.

I've worn leggings of some sort to bed for the past two weeks because my heater is apparently protesting.

Can't remember the last time I've shaved my legs.

An psoriasis outbreak of epic proportions (almost enough to rival sophomore year of high school) is coming because I itch and there's not really anything I can do at this point except damage control.

People need to stop looking at me funny when I start itching the back of my upper arm in the middle of a conversation. Really, it's okay. Don't look at me like I'm nuts.

A pint of Ben and Jerry's will probably not be conducive to academic production.

My room has returned to train wreck status.

I'm so tired that I honestly can't write in the normal tense that I write in. I just tried something and I mixed the two tenses almost every other sentence.

It probably honestly makes sense to do this report at this time of night - I have no intentions of having a repeat of last semester on my history paper, which takes this out of the equation to begin with.

Tomorrow is Friday. Tomorrow is in 10 minutes.

Suggests anyone reading this listen to Gershwin. Seriously.

Is shivering again.

The one spot I physically can not reach on my back (inner edge of my left shoulder blade) itches absolutely horribly and I can't. Do. A. Damn. Thing.

No comments:

"The difference between life and the movies is that a script has to make sense, and life doesn't."

-Joseph L. Mankiewicz