Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Things to Know II

I realized that the only thing I really want to hear is "Rhapsody in Blue" and other classical music, which, in some cases, not entirely a good thing.

There are 52 frosted sugar cookies in a Dunkin Donuts box on my floor.

I have spent over 17 hours in the past five days working on Organic Chemistry. And there is still more to do.

It snowed last night.

Someone wrote me a message on my car the other day, in the light snow that was there. It said, "Hola Modesto." [Hello Modest.]

I have, apparently, not been doing a decent enough job of keeping my stress level down because I'm beginning to itch with a rather significant outbreak of psoriasis.

Said outbreak of psoriasis will take at least three weeks to fully return to normal skin.

I signed up for the Penguin Plunge, therefore I must be crazy.

My Focus now has a name. His name is Murphy - the reasons should be fairly obvious.

Believes my head cold is waiting until Saturday to fully come into play because, hey, why not make Louise absolutely miserably during Finals?

Is afraid to drink tea out of her favorite mug because I allowed it to grow mold the last time it had something in it, and it hasn't been run through the dishwasher yet, and my intestines already have enough issues, thanks.

I have a full-blown freakin' crush on one of the guys in my chem class.

I have an almost outrageous amount of fines at Blockbuster from failing to return Evolution and Galaxy Quest on time.

There are still 52 frosted sugar cookies in a Dunkin Donuts box on my floor.

There is no other way to relax my mind before going to sleep than reading something for fun.

Fun reading does not include nor exclude any textbooks, notebooks, or hand-outs, though it is not highly recommended.

I'm impressed that Henry, my houseplant, hasn't died on me because he hasn't gotten water in days.

I'm also impressed that Henry hasn't died because it's so freakin' cold in my room.

I miss my sister.

I have cried more times this semester than I have in the past year.

At this point in my life, I have no doubt that I could drink my way through an entire bottle of Martinelli's Sparkling Cider, not give a damn about the consequences, and still be ready and rarin' to go tomorrow.

I'm workin' on takin' things one day at a time, because that is all I can do.

No comments:

"The difference between life and the movies is that a script has to make sense, and life doesn't."

-Joseph L. Mankiewicz