Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things to Know VI

There is nothing more embarrassing than having the pap smear/pelvic exam conversation with your doctor in which your doctor asks about your sex life (or lack thereof). And your doctor is male.

There's nothing quite like catching up with a friend you haven't seen since high school and spending about two hours trying to mash two years into a single conversation.

inkpop formatting drives me up the freakin' wall!

I'm not a fan of one-line comments on my work that tell me basically nothing except that I really liked this!

Even better is when said comments aren't capitalized and don't use proper sentence structure, grammar, or punctuation.

I really like listening to Disney songs/Broadway music when I write.

It's still impressive that, even after almost two years, seeing the right face can back a world of memories, and the pain that goes with them.

I'm ready to go back to college. Even bought my school supplies, too. Including a box of Frosted Mini-Wheats for a snack while running between buildings on campus.

What's really frustrating is when your new chemistry professor hasn't put up any books for you to buy, but hasn't said if you need the one from Chem 110, either.

I'm not even sure where that book is, or where my Calculus book is, either. I think Julie has them.

I have been medically cleared and notarized to go to Wales.

I'm trying to figure out if the paper I signed saying that I will attend all academic meetings/classes pertains to this semester here or next semester abroad. Or maybe both.

I will most likely take my sister out to lunch either Thursday or Friday. The specific day is up to her because she has to work and I mostly sit around on my rear end, instead.

Have I mentioned I'm ready to go back to college?

I'm not entirely sure if I still have the same next-door neighbor. She was thinking about transferring.

If the place next to me is empty, then that means I can play my country music in the morning without fear of waking someone up.

I miss my dorm bed. I keep trying to find the rest of my mattress with the one I'm sleeping in now, and there's nothing more there.

Chuck needs to update with something more intelligent than his last post on New Year's Eve. But that's just my personal opinion.

I have a week before I move back in.

I'd like a purpose again - getting up and going to class, taking notes, doing homework. Not that vacation isn't nice, but I'd like to actually do something with my days again, please.

Did I mention I might take my sister out to lunch later this week?

No comments:

"The difference between life and the movies is that a script has to make sense, and life doesn't."

-Joseph L. Mankiewicz