Friday, February 5, 2010

Things to Know VIII

I have given my Focus a name. His name is Murfee. You can probably see how this relates to my life in general.

I haven't written anything brand-spankin' new in anything that I have (Murphy and Me, Sage, The Crossing, An Adventuring Focus) since I came back to college because I stopped procrastinating and actually do my work when I need to.

Because I have stopped procrastinating, I actually sleep at night.

Because I actually sleep at night, I function better in the morning when I have to be on the road at 7:15.

I only bought Starbucks coffee one day this week.

I only bought coffee today because I didn't remember to take my travel mug with me when I left the room this morning.

Remembered earlier why I don't eat lunch. Though the eggplant was pretty good. At least, I think it was eggplant....

Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer) is indeed abso-friggin'-lutely ADORABLE!!!

A bottle of Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider looks remarkably like a bottle of champagne from about six feet away.

Ral Foster is a stubborn S.O.B. And Jack's not much better.

I'm going home this weekend.

My floormate (basically my roommate that lives across in the hall in her own single and that I don't have to see 24/7 but almost do anyways) created a Relay for Life team titled Jackson 4.5 of which I am now a part of.

I consider the fact that I am now signed up for Relay for Life just cause in not going to the Hope Ball tomorrow and instead going home this weekend to spend time with my family and the Mayhem Maker.

Must remember to stop at Dunkin Donuts on the way through and get said Mayhem Maker a donut that is both frosted and has sprinkles.

Could quite possibly have writer's block.

There is currently a car alarm going off in the parking lot four floors below. This is not my car, because my car was built before car alarms.

I over-estimated the temperature outside my window. Therefore, when I bought my pint of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie, the Redneck Freezer was not at maximum functioning capacity. Sadly, it hasn't fallen off the ledge yet.

I have no sense of direction.

Whenever Em and I go anywhere it winds up being an adventure. And we're both okay with this.

No comments:

"The difference between life and the movies is that a script has to make sense, and life doesn't."

-Joseph L. Mankiewicz