Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Standardized Recording

*CLICK*

Hi, you've reached Molly Louise - otherwise known as the Wandering Sagittarius - and I'm not here at the moment. I'm most likely holed up somewhere with some form of horribly unhealthy snack food and tackling a To-Do list almost as long as I am tall. There is approximately three, maybe three and a half weeks left in the semester, and there's not stopping this rolling train now, no matter how much anybody tries. So, if you see me, tell me not to drink so much coffee otherwise I'll be bouncing off the wall. Oh, and if my sister is looking for her Focus, I took it to lab with me, I can probably assist it in flying. So, leave a message after the beep and have a great day.

*BEEEEEEP*

No comments:

"The difference between life and the movies is that a script has to make sense, and life doesn't."

-Joseph L. Mankiewicz