Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Alphabetize Me

So, this is one of those things that I usually borrow from somebody else, because while I do have a slightly over-active imagination, it only stretches so far. So, I'd like to thank Maria B, the Wild Woman in the Wild Woods for this. I'd also like to thank my chemistry professor for the homework I'm currently procrastinating on. (I did modify this slightly, usually just the use of rather obscure punctuation.)

Available/single? I think that would be a yes.

Best Friend? Heather, and Emily.

Cake or Pie? What kind of pie are we talkin' about here?

Drink of choice? Starbucks.

Essential item for every day use? My little green Vera. It's got my ID, my money, and my room and building keys. All in one place.

Favorite color? Red.

Google? Blogger. My homepage is Yahoo.

Hometown? Townsend, NY

Indulgences? Pints of Ben and Jerry's, pizza. (Or anything with white bread, for that matter.)

January or February? January. Not entirely sure how I feel about the whole Valentine's Day thing. (But my sister's birthday is in February!)

Kids and their names? My sister's little girl keeps me on my toes.

Life is incomplete without…? Adventure and a good friend to have it with.

Marriage date? Erm....not married.

Number of siblings? A sister.

Oranges or apples? Oranges, if somebody will peel it for me.

Phobias and fears? Spiders.

Quote for the day? "It's good for the soul when there's not a soul in sight" - Kenny Chesney and Dave Matthews

Reason to smile? Getting mail.

Season? Fall.

Tag 3 people? Um...just copy, paste, and play.

Unknown fact about me? I have a deep love of nearly all things science fiction/fantasy.

Vegetable you hate? Cauliflower.

Worst habit? I fidget when I'm nervous/don't know what to do and I procrastinate like it's my job.

X-rays you’ve had? Left ankle (multiple times), right pinky (that one is still fun to look at it), left elbow, and I'm counting my ultrasounds in this category and I've had two on my belly.

Your fave food? Grilled cheese or grilled peanut butter.

Zodiac sign? Sagittarius.

No comments:

"The difference between life and the movies is that a script has to make sense, and life doesn't."

-Joseph L. Mankiewicz