Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Underwater Basket Weaving

Underwater Basket Weaving, that is the way to go. And it's gotta be easier than the crap I'm attempting to deal with at the moment. My to-do list stretches from here to home and it keeps getting bigger. I feel a bit like I'm drowning; I guess this is Karma from first semester when I was the one who didn't have that much work to do and watched everyone else run around. My how the tables have turned.

The good news is that I have a single for next year in the same building that I'm living in. More good news is that it's four floors up. Exercise right there. And now that I think about it, moving a mini-fridge up four floors isn't exactly a cakewalk. But that's later. Now I gotta focus on the now, and that's a little difficult.

But seriously, majoring in Underwater Basket Weaving. I'd have a monopoly on the post-graduate job market. I'd be swimmin' in it.

No comments:

"The difference between life and the movies is that a script has to make sense, and life doesn't."

-Joseph L. Mankiewicz