Sunday, February 27, 2011

Shaken, Not Stirred

I'm writing this while more or less waiting for my pain pill to kick in and take me off to la-la land for the night as four classes tomorrow, plus lab, is probably going to be pushing it for a full day back after having oral surgery.

Anyway. I've got very good news.

All of my collective 37 followers and whoever else stumbles upon this happy collection of ramblings knows that I write for the Colleges' alternative student newspaper, martini. Since I don't go to school with most of you - or, rather, we're not even in the same geographical location (not even remotely, in some cases) I - and the email list usually only covers our alums, I've got really good news.

martini is now online. Including most of our paper archives, too. You can actually go all the way back to our first volume, issues 5, 7, and 8. (Note, though, that there some articles missing in some of our issues...this might be because the pre-printed copy is the one loaded, and we'll definitely try to get that fixed.)

However, for now, have at it and tell us what you think. Newest issues are at the top, and enjoy a crisp, clean, hard hitting martini with your morning coffee.

No comments:

"The difference between life and the movies is that a script has to make sense, and life doesn't."

-Joseph L. Mankiewicz