Friday, November 5, 2010

Musically Inclined

Sometimes when I'm getting around in the morning - or afternoon, depending on the day - I like to put on music. Usually from YouTube so I can look at the videos, too, if I'm getting dressed. Makes me feel like I'm at home or in Geneva watching CMT in the morning to get ready, because, well, that's what I do. I like to more or less dance around my room in the morning. Puts me in a good mood.

I was looking for Sara Bareilles's King of Anything and found this instead. I have no idea who they are, but for an a cappella group, they're pretty good. And they're young, too. Reminds me of watching The Sing Off, in a way.

Anyway, long story short, I thought I'd share this with you. I liked it, and figured that one of my followers or lurkers (I know you're out there, I can feel you, and if that's not creepy I don't know what is) might like it, too.

Happy Friday.

2 comments:

Connie said...

WOW! Great song!

Molly Louise said...

Thank you. I couldn't find the video and song by Sara herself, but I found this. And liked it.

"The difference between life and the movies is that a script has to make sense, and life doesn't."

-Joseph L. Mankiewicz