Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Move Yourself

I was going to title this Musically Inclined, but I'd already used that and I honestly don't feel like making it a series or anything. I figure I have enough of those already.

For those of you still waiting on that massive London post - I'm getting there. That's my next thing, right up there with typing out my reflective journals from where they're written longhand. All while I have my nightly beer and wonder what mayhem I can induce on Inkpop. Model citizen, I am.

On a side note, I hope you're enjoying the new Murphy segments.

I like P!nk. She's got some good stuff, though I'm not a big fan of everything that she does. Just like while my favorite band is Matchbox Twenty, there are songs I'm not crazy about. Anyway, one of my online friends (who's also recently my Facebook friend and has been a fabulous blogging/internet friend to my sister, Heather) Connie, over at The Young and the Relentless had posted P!nk's new video on her Facebook wall. I just kind of skimmed over that in my list of updates the other day, and, when I had some last week, actually looked it up on YouTube (because you know how much I like YouTube these days).

I'm a big fan of this song. It's one of her more tamer pieces, though it's still got that beat. And if you listen to the lyrics, I think you'll be surprised. I'm going to share with you what Connie shared with me.


2 comments:

Connie said...

WHOOT!!!

I love this song...it's going to help me lose 50 pounds by making work harder at the gym!

Thanks for the shout out! I love you AND your SIS.

Molly Louise said...

No problem, Connie. No problem.

"The difference between life and the movies is that a script has to make sense, and life doesn't."

-Joseph L. Mankiewicz