Thursday, September 2, 2010

An Adventuring Focus V

Thursday, September 2, 2010

M dances when she really happy. She dance around the kitchen in the morning when she listen to music and she smile. But while she happy, she sad, too. She miss E. E in big-brick place that we spend so much time at, and we not there. M not go back there until much later. And E no be there when we get there.

M try not to think about that.

We go to fair yesterday. Many people, smells, and see much. Me like the pirates the best and feeding the long-neck was fun. Me the same color as long-neck food, and long-neck think me food. Me not long-neck food. M chuckle *hahathisisquitefunny* not *ohmy* and she save me. Work call her, want her to come in. She say no, because she not at home.

Home. M keep saying that we be leaving in a few days. Leaving and that we no come back for long time. She say we go across a pond. M *excitedsadconfusedexcitedterrifiedsqueeesadexcited* and me very confused. Me no know what to think. Me know she stuff me in her suitcase and cart me with her, but me nervous. What if they friends are different than me? What if they no like me?

What if they no like M?

M nervous about living with people and friends she don't know.

Me M strong. She do this. Me know she can.

And she now remind me that we have to work tonight and can me please not get fur in the soup again? Me try. Me promise nothing but me try.

No comments:

"The difference between life and the movies is that a script has to make sense, and life doesn't."

-Joseph L. Mankiewicz