(These are in no particular order.)
1. It's like a reset button for my head.
2. Imaging poking vital areas of the body with a bluntly sharp object - especially someone you're not quite fond of - produces a rather shark-like smile.
3. Something has to bring me out of my coffee induced delirium for me to actually get some decent sleep.
4. Repetitive motion I don't really have to think about does wonders for my blood pressure.
5. Revisiting #2 is also quite good for my blood pressure.
6. It's a fairly productive way to procrastinate.
7. Knitting is soothing.
8. When you finish a product, people look at you like you've actually accomplished something worth talking about.
9. Two very important concepts: Pretty colors and something shiny.
10. It's not a miracle cure by any means, but it works.
11. Teach someone to knit and you've possible taught them to clothe themselves for the rest of their life.
12. Revising #11: Or until their attention span runs out.
13. I'm really a 94-year-old woman at heart.
14. It's fun. (Yes, that's all there is to this one.)
15. If you're really good at it, you can do it both sober and drunk.