Monday, September 26, 2011

Things to Know XXII

- It's possible to lock yourself out of your room four times in one day.

- The first time is due to operator error and the last three are due to a malfunctioning doorknob.

- At least, that's the story I'm telling.

- My room is a damn hotbox.

- For some reason, Mother Nature has decided to have a hot flash, and she's taking it out on the rest of us.

- I sleep better in cold than hot.

- There's a spider bite the size of a fifty-cent piece on my left calf.

- I might, for the first time since high school, get an A on a chemistry exam tomorrow night.

- Having your shit together academically is actually quite nice.

- My calf itches. For obvious reasons.

- No, I'm not really sure where I picked that thing up and I'm hoping it's gone by tomorrow night. It's damn annoying.

- I haven't checked my campus mailbox in days. There shouldn't be anything in there, as Netflix hasn't had time to go and come yet.

- I brushed my teeth and then cracked open a beer. Yes, I know this doesn't make sense.

- Mondays are a little rough.

- From the amount of flashcards for my analytical exam on Friday, you'd think it was a history exam instead.

- I color-code things.

- Most of my classmates and I marvel at the soccer player who shaved his mustache because they finally lost.

- It was a little startling to see him without facial hair, honestly.

- Not that we didn't take the mick out of him about it in the first place, but hey.

- I wonder if I can stick this back in the fridge for later.

- Considering my day starts tomorrow at 6:40, I'm crawling into bed now.

1 comment:

Connie said...

If you still have the cap....oh hell that beer will still be flat tomorrow.

"The difference between life and the movies is that a script has to make sense, and life doesn't."

-Joseph L. Mankiewicz